Tuesday 5 June 2012

Renderings

I have continued to play with rendering in Photoshop, considering I think that it is (a) important for my final presentation, and (b) was going to be the most time consuming.
Below is the View looking from the approach from the jetty, completed.
 Above is the entryway looking up at the glimpse of the biospace and up to the presentation space, then across to the interactive zone.

This is the presentation space following the presentation and the reveal of the Biospace.

I believe the renders to be quite effective, and I think I will use them in the final presentation, considering how short a time frame there is to the day. I think they are playful and almost childish, but are quite good all the same. I will do one more of the final area.

No comments:

Post a Comment