Friday 8 June 2012

Floor Plans complete :)

Today I have finished all three floor plans, and I am reasonably happy with them.
This one doesn't look that different from the last version... however I have changed the wall dividing the interactive zone and the Biospace so that it is a 'window', i.e. a glass wall.

I have worked a lot further on this plan. I have added in the tiered seating in the presentation space, as well as the 'control' room behind.I have also detailed out the staff spaces, adding a kitchen and eating area.

This is the top floor. I have added some program to the space. I have detailed in the toilets (male, female and accessible), as well as an activity area and a reading area, and the possible locations for some of the displays.
Obviously they look as though they are all different scales as I have taken them straight from the screen. Now, time to work on the section and elevation views in a CAD format!

No comments:

Post a Comment